Visa issues

Students coming from the European Economic Area do not require a visa to enter Hungary, but during their stay they are here for the purpose of studies they have to register at the local Immigration Office shortly after their arrival. The English Admissions and Student Service Office will provide you with the forms, opening hours and list of documents necessary for the registration.

Students coming from outside the EEA (such as Canada, USA, Israel, Iran, India, Japan, Korea, South Africa etc.) are advised to contact their Embassies, or visit